Food Photographer for Social Media Channels
Location: Remote Department: Marketing Type: Contract Min. Experience: Entry Level
Asken Diet is a health tech venture company headquartered in Tokyo where it manages it's apps for the Japanese and North American markets. Our mission is to promote food literacy empowering more and more individuals to make informed food choices. The Asken Diet app is the #1 Health & Fitness app in Japan on both the iOS and Google Play app stores. With millions of users in Japan, we made the decision to expand to North America, releasing our app in the U.S. and Canada. Our users log meals, track exercises and shed weight to hit their diet goals. On average, new users lose 8lbs. in their first three months using Asken Diet.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are looking for a person who can provide us pictures of prepared dishes with simple recipes (2-3 per week) to post on our social media channels. You will have the liberty to choose what to make - we love seeing different ideas as long as they are healthy and delicious! Please check our Instagram to get a feel of what kind of photos we are looking for. This is a remote position. You will be working whenever and wherever you want, and communicating with us via e-mail.
We are looking for someone who:
- Feels passionate about food and health
- Loves cooking and taking pictures of foods
- Is able to write up a simple recipe
- Is responsible and able to work independently
- $5 per photo (2-3 photos per week)
- Please send an e-mail to email@example.com with the following information:
- A short description of who you are and why you are interested in this position