< BACK | CONNECTED APPS & DEVICES
Asken Diet members get unique diet and nutrition advice from our A.I. nutritionist built by our team of licensed dietitians. By connecting your Asken Diet account with Fitbit, your diet advice gets even more personalized as Asken Diet analyzes your activities and calories burned from your Fitbit activity. The Asken Diet mobile app is available on the iOS, Google Play stores and syncs with the FitbitOS app available from the Fitbit App Gallery.
Connect with Fitbit
To sync your Fitbit data with your Asken Diet account, follow the steps below. Once your accounts are connected, your calorie intake, calories burned, water intake and diet advice will be available on your Fitbit smartwatch (Ionic, Versa, etc).
How to connect the Asken Diet Fitbit app (on your watch) to your Asken Diet profile:
MOBILE APP FIRST
1. Download the Asken Diet mobile app from the iTunes or Google Play store. Go to: www.askendiet.com/get or search for "Asken Diet" in the app store.
2. Open the Asken Diet mobile app and create an account (setting up your diet goals, email, ID, password etc)
3. After filling out a profile on the Asken Diet mobile app, you will be sent an email to confirm your email address.
4. Click the link in the "confirm your email" to finish registration.
Note: if you used your Facebook account when registering with Asken Diet (instead of using any email address), you will be sent a confirmation email to the email address associated with your Facebook profile.
FITBIT WATCH APP SECOND
1. Download the Asken Diet app (here) from the Fitbit App Gallery.
2. Go to the Asken Diet settings (gear icon) found within the Fitbit App Gallery's "My Apps" section.
3. Enter your email and password. It MUST be the same email and password as the one you used when you created your profile on the Asken Diet mobile app.
4. Tap "Log in". If successful, you will see at the top of the Asken Diet settings page (in the Fitbit app) that the Authorization State will say "Authorized" and it will show your user name. That means the watch app is synced and you are ready to go.
Note: If you used your Facebook account when registering with Asken Diet (instead of using any email address), use the Fitbit login section of the Asken Diet Fitbit app settings. It is the section below the email/password log in field.
You must have an account (and confirmed email) on the Asken Diet mobile app before you can complete setup of the Asken Diet app for the Fitbit Ionic/Versa.
After creating a profile on the Asken Diet mobile app, you will receive an email confirmation message similar to the example below. You will need to click the URL in the email to confirm your email address.
Enter the same email address and password (from the iOS/Android app) in to the Asken Diet for Fitbit in the settings page to connect your accounts.
Once your mobile app and watch app are synced, you are all set. Enjoy!